6.12.2005

第一百九十二日 What philosophy do you follow?

You scored as Strong Egoism. Your life is very much guided by the concept of Egoism: You work primarily to promote your own interests.
“I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
“I am not primarily an advocate of capitalism, but of egoism; and I am not primarily an advocate of egoism, but of reason. If one recognizes the supremacy of reason and applies it consistently, all the rest follows.”
--Ayn Rand
More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Strong Egoism

80%

Hedonism

75%

Existentialism

60%

Kantianism

60%

Justice (Fairness)

55%

Apathy

50%

Nihilism

45%

Utilitarianism

20%

Divine Command

15%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

沒有留言: